赖买丹月中,开始降示《古兰经》,指导世人,
昭示明证,以便遵循正道,分别真伪。

••••••
(《古兰经》2:183)
莱麦丹
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 22:18:47 | 显示全部楼层
A Note on the Month of Ramadan
by Ayse, a Turkish Resident of the US

Let me first congratulate everyone on the advent of the holy month of Ramadan. Sister Hebba from Georgetown University prompted me to write and share something wonderful happened when I woke up to eat at about 5:40 am today.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 22:19:54 | 显示全部楼层
斋月备忘录
——爱斯,一位居住在美国的土耳其人

首先请允许我祝贺大家迎来了尊贵的斋月。今天早上大概5点40分我刚要起床吃早饭,乔治敦大学的妹妹希芭就催促我写点愉快的东西和她分享••••••
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 22:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
My alarm is connected to the radio, and I woke up to a woman's voice talking about Ramadan in NPR Morning Early Edition. She said the moon was sighted in the East Coast, and she said "Ramadan Mubarek!" I started crying... It has been soo long since I haven't woken up to something so sweet. In my country, Turkey, traditional drum players come and wake people up, they beat their drum and say poems until a light comes out from the house. Then when the eating time is over, a canon goes... Then you hear of the Dawn prayers in the silence of the city of Istanbul from many many minarets (from our house we could see 17 of the mosques!!)... At night, big mosques are lightened up with phrases such as "Welcome Ramadan", "Allahu Akbar", "Bismillahir rahmanirrahim"... We used to compete to read what was written between each minaret several miles away with my sister. (With my myobic eyes, she always won of course). Then there were radio and TV programs before Iftar in which the hafiz recited Quran, ilahis and qasides were sung, good advice were given. In the bakeries, there were lines to buy the hand burning hot Ramadan pida bread right before the breaking of the fast at sundown (iftar)... Ramadan is in the air! Something similar to the way Christmas is celebrated here. Here, we get disconnected from this state of mind where everyone celebrates our holy days and Eids...
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 23:15:46 | 显示全部楼层
我的闹钟来自电台——我在国内无线电公用电台“今晨早报”节目一位妇女关于斋月的谈话中醒来。她说在东海岸有人见月了,而且当她说到“斋月吉庆!”时我便开始哭泣——我已经很久没有在这么美妙的事情中醒来了。在我的国家土耳其,宗教上的敲鼓人(宣礼员)会来叫醒人们,他们边敲鼓边诵诗(念邦克),直到房间里有光照出。当进食的时间结束,礼拜时间到来,你就能听到在宁静的伊斯坦布尔城市中从无数的尖塔中传出的晨礼声(从我们的房子中就可以看到17座清真寺!)。晚上,大的清真寺都挂上了一些像“喜迎斋月”、“真主至大”、“奉普慈特慈真主之命”等等的条幅。我们姐妹经常比赛看谁能读出几个英里远的每个尖塔上写的东西。(当然拜我眼睛所赐,总是她赢)。然后在iftar(开斋?)之前有电台和电视节目播放哈菲兹诵读《古兰经》,ilahis和qasides被诵念,向人尽忠言。在斋戒结束的日落(iftar)前人们到面包店排起长队购买手工烤制的热斋月面包••••••斋月的气息无处不在!有些方面就像这里庆祝圣诞节一样。在这里,我们从所有人都一起庆祝我们的神圣的日子和尔德节的精神状态上已经远离了。
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 23:21:16 | 显示全部楼层
I have missed this for such a long time... Finally, someone other then me, and my family was celebrating the beginning of Ramadan too, I thought with the voice from the radio...
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 23:22:09 | 显示全部楼层
我已经盼望它很久了。最终一些人和我,还有我的家人也会一起庆祝斋月的到来,我关心从电台里面的声音••••••
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-13 23:22:21 | 显示全部楼层
Then some sisters and brothers from Georgetown University talked about what Ramadan is, what it is for, and what it is to them. It was a great thing to hear someone positively talking about Islam in NPR!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|圣传真道网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:44